As a system engineer, you will join a strong engineering team and develop revolutionary silicon products for advanced driver assistance system. It is an entry-level position, which is a great opportunity for new-graduates or junior engineers with 1-2 year experience. We are looking for young people with good potential, nice personality, and great enthusiasm on system development. In this team, you will be exposed to various aspects of professional system development, including debugging, verification, chip bring-up and system tests. You will be given more advanced and challenging tasks as your maturity level increases.
- Debugging radar system;
- Radar system calibration tests and on-road system tests;
- Functional level development with verilog;
- Bring-up newly developed chip sets and so on.
- Knowledge about digital signal processing
- Familiar with C++; Python is a plus
- Familiar with Verilog;
- Familiar with HW testing instruments, e.g., spectrum analyzer, scope, and so on.
- Good verbal and written communication skillsApply for the job
As a Senior Millimeter-wave IC Designer at Calterah Semiconductor, he/she will be responsible for designing and implementing key millimeter-wave circuits in frequency bands spanning 24GHz to 90GHz in advanced CMOS nodes from specifications to mass production. He/she will work in a strong team to meet scheduled deadlines, performing simulation and participate in layout and testing of the entire IC.
- Architect and design millimeter-wave circuits such as PA/LNA/Mixer/Driver/Frequency Multiplier/VCO in advanced CMOS process nodes for various sensing applications.
- Design and modeling of millimeter-wave passive structures including inductors, transformers, transmission lines in advanced CMOS nodes.
- Assist design in other critical high-speed blocks such as PLL/clocking.
- Perform highly accurate millimeter-wave circuit measurements using probe station and other high frequency instruments.
- Work with bench and production testing team to develop automatic testing procedures for millimeter-wave circuits.
- Work with system team to maximize the performance of millimeter-wave front-ends.
- Need to have solid knowledge about wireless systems.
- Solid understanding in microwave engineering.
- Solid understanding in analog/RF circuit design in CMOS technology.
- Familiar with EM simulators such as HFSS/Peakview/EMX.
- High frequency chip production experience is a plus.
- Familiar with high frequency measurement instruments such as VNA/Spectrum Analyzer/Probe Stations.
- Must have basic IC layout skill and can work with custom IC layout designer in floor planning, running LVS/DRC and perform
- parasitic extraction for post layout simulation.
- Test/debugging knowledge to devise test plan and design for testability.
MSEE required, PhD preferredApply for the job
The candidate will be participating in writing RTL code for designing and implementing Medium Access Control (MAC), Modem and CPU subsystem and interfaces to enable next generation ultra low power self-powered silicon on chip (SoC).The candidate will determine technical requirements, propose, analyze, and select solutions, create specifications, and work with others to implement new products based on Bluetooth Smart Wireless Sensors. The scope of the technology will encompass CPU subsystems, MAC layer, PHY and but will also require excellent understanding of interfaces at the MAC and PHY and MAC and RF layers. This individual should have Strong experience in embedded hardware design, development and debugging, RTOS experience, and familiar with various wireless communication systems and protocols, such as Bluetooth MAC protocols. In addition to the above mentioned skills, the candidate is required to perform simulation using rtl simulation, synthesis, lint, timing analysis, logic equivalent checking, area and power analysis and other design related tasks in ASIC development.
- Support of architecture and low-level hardware questions and issues.
- Analyze system performance, internal architectures and requirements.
- Perform lab testing of ICs and FPGA prototypes.
- Perform chip validation, board debugging and bring up.
- Provide support for investigations of internal and customer-reported issues.
- Schematic and board layout design reviews.
- The candidate will investigate and develop new circuit techniques for CMOS logic or memory circuits to enable low-voltage, energy-efficient design.
- Circuit design of standard cells
- Verification of functionality, performance, and power of developed circuits
- Conducting power-performance-area design evaluations
- Good overview of WLAN/ Bluetooth
- Good RTL/Verilog programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as hands-on lab debugging skills.
Experience in the following areas is a plus
Programming with Embedded ARM/8051 processors Implementation of communication system/protocols such as Bluetooth, NFC, USB 2.0, UART, SPI, I2C, JTAG, etc. High level synthesis Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in team environment Simulation experience in Octave/Matlab/NS2/ OPNET/OMNET is a plus
Bachelors, Masters or PhD in EE/CS with excellent embedded design skills.Apply for the job
- Firmware development on ARM or equivalent RISC processors.
- SDK development and integration under RTOS.
- Software version control.
- Code related document writing.
- Support customer on software integration and debug.
- Experienced on embedded system programing using C or C++.
- Experienced on software/driver development under RTOS from ground up.
- Experience of SoC validation case design is a plus.
- Experience of automotive function safety coding style is a plus.
- Knowledge of automotive radar is a plus.
- Self-motivated, good communication skill, good team player.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- MSEE or Bachelor with 3+ years’ work experience.Apply for the job
1 Design antenna array to meet specifications at millimeter-wave frequency band and perform relative measurement.
2 Design passive RF component, feeding network and matching network.
3 Perform EM simulation on specified models.
1 Antenna, electromagnetic filed theory, microwave and millimeter wave technology background is essential. Master and higher degree is preferred.
2 Must have experience of antenna and EM design.
3 Experience with antenna test systems and relative equipment including VNA, Power Meter, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.Experience with at least one of the 3D EM simulation tools such as, HFSS, CST or FEKO.
4 Must have strong problem solving skills and strong working knowledge of radiation performance.
5 Highly self-motivated and can work under pressure and multitask.
6 Excellent English communication skills required, both written and read.
7 Experience with millimeter-wave design is a plus.Apply for the job
As an Analog IC Design Engineer, he/she will be responsible for designing and implementing CMOS key transceiver blocks from
specifications. He/she will work in a team to meet scheduled deadlines, performing simulation and participate in layout and
testing of the transceiver IC.
Need to have basic knowledge about wireless systems
Good understanding in RF system design and tradeoffs
Solid understanding of basic analog blocks such as Op-Amps and voltage and current references
Strong design experience in analog sub-systems such as various types of data converters (ADC/DAC, Nyquist and Oversampled),
PGA/VGA, LP/HP/BP Filters (continuous/discrete time), and power management circuit such as LDO and DC/DC in CMOS.
Must have basic IC layout skill and can work with custom IC layout designer in floor planning, running LVS/DRC and perform
parasitic extraction for post layout simulation.
Test/debugging knowledge to devise test plan and design for testability.
Behavior modeling using Matlab/Simulink or Verilog.
Master required; Ph.D. preferred.Apply for the job
As a member of Calterah Semiconductor’s engineering team, you will ensure what we product is
just as extraordinary as the ideas that inspire us. While we run on fearless creativity and innovation,
our engineers make certain everything we do is of the highest quality.
Calterah Semiconductor, a fabless mm-wave chip maker, is seeking a radar algorithm designer to
work on our next generation automotive radar sensor products, in Shanghai. Projects involve
working on new/novel radar sensor architectures, advanced IC process technologies and digital
signal processing (DSP) algorithms/functions. The successful candidate will bring deep
knowledge and proven algorithm design/verification experience of radar signal processing to
ensure high quality first silicon success.
This role primarily involves working on radar algorithm designs and simulation, but the design
engineer will also work closely with analog/RTL/testing engineers performing in depth
analysis/evaluation of software, analog, digital architectural partitioning trade-offs and other
variable sensor system related factors. Exercising good judgement in selecting methodologies,
techniques and evaluation criteria is necessary for obtaining meaningful/sensible results.
• Required: Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years’ or PhD’s Degree in
Electrical Engineering with 1+ years’ experience in algorithm design or experience.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment plus possess good
• Deep knowledge on digital signal processing
• Ability to recognize and analyze problems then develop and implement solutions
• Familiarity with fixed-point algorithm simulation/design
• Familiarity with C++
Additional desirable skills include:
• Experience on RTL design
• Experience on radar signal processing
• Familiarity with Python/Linux
• Experience with embedded microprocessor / microcontrollersApply for the job