Analog IC Design Engineer
- Designing and implementing CMOS key transceiver blocks;
- Performing simulation and participating in layout and testing of the transceiver IC;
- Being able to work in a team and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Majoring in Microelectronics with a Master’s degree or above;
- Solid understanding in basic analog;
- Solid experience in analog-related design, such as for various data converters (ADC/DAC), VGA, electric filter and PLL;
- Basic IC layout skill is a must;
- Testing/debugging knowledge to devise test plans and design of high testability;
- Ability to do behavior modelling using Matlab, Simulink or Verilog.