HR & Administration Intern
- Daily administration of the office:
- Promoting and implementing company rules and activities;
- Coordinating all services, assistance and communication required by other internal departments;
- Maintaining and managing all office facilities and equipment;
- Receiving visitors and maintaining shared office environment;
- Organizing and engaging employees in benefit or group activities;
- Assisting in external liaison.
- Handling on-boarding and leave procedures, and attendance check of employees;
- Releasing recruitment information and communicating with relevant hiring channels;
- Assisting in job interviews;
- Updating basic employee information such as the employee list.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by superiors;
- Communication within the department;
- Cross-department coordination.
- Students majoring in Human Resources or Administration Management;
- Skilled in MS Office;
- Outgoing, easy-going, communicative and resilient;
- A person of action, passionate about HR & Administration work with own understanding of the job.
- At least 3 days a week for 6 months or longer.