mmWave IC design Intern
- Architecting and designing mmWave circuits such as PA/LNA/Mixer/Driver/Frequency Multiplier/VCO in advanced CMOS process nodes for various sensing applications;
- Designing and modeling of mmWave passive structures including inductors, transformers, transmission lines in advanced CMOS nodes;
- Performing highly accurate mmWave circuit measurements using probe station and other high frequency instruments.
- PhD or master students majoring in Microelectronics;
- Solid understanding in analog/RF circuit design in CMOS technology;
- Familiarity with EM simulators, such as HFSS/Peakview/EMX;
- Familiarity with high frequency measurement instruments, such as VNA/Spectrum Analyzer/Probe Stations;
- Basic IC layout skill is a must;
- High frequency chip production experience will be an asset.
- At least 3 days a week for 6 months or longer.