Radar Algorithm Engineer
- Developing algorithms for signal processing of 77-GHz/79-GHz mmWave radar sensors and designing simulation for radar system algorithms;
- Developing algorithms for data processing of 77-GHz/79-GHz mmWave radar sensors to realize target clustering, tracking, recognition and to support ADAS function development;
- Developing algorithms for range, velocity and angle measurement of mmWave radar sensors;
- Processing data from field tests and experiments;
- Designing application scenarios and relevant test cases, and testing algorithms and software for each scenario;
- Writing design documents and securing IPR of algorithms.
- Familiarity with FMCW radar signal processing, CFAR target detection, MIMO signal processing, DoA estimation;
- Familiarity with Kalman Filtering, data fusion, target clustering and multi-object tracking;
- Proficiency in mathematics and familiarity with statistical signal processing;
- Majoring in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Artificial Intelligence;
- Skilled in using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, or Visual C++ to design, verify and simulate algorithms;
- Being communicative, self-driven and a team player.