Radar Algorithm Intern
- Designing, simulating and verifying the algorithms for radar signal processing;
- Optimizing algorithms based on analog and digital design and assisting digital actualization of the algorithms;
- Participating in the design of radar system firmware.
- PhD or master students majoring in Communications Engineering or Electric Engineering;
- Proficient in digital signal processing;
- Skilled in C++/Python;
- Familiarity with radar signal processing;
- Knowledge of the development of embedded micro-processing software;
- Knowledge of RTL design.
- At least 3 days a week for 6 months or longer.