Radar Digital Circuits Design Intern
- Based on C language/Matlab design, completing IP modules of radar baseband with regard to:
- Writing and maintenance of design specifications;
- RTL code design and functional verification.
- Optimizing RTL code to meet the requirements of timing closure;
- Getting to know the functions and performance of Calterah RF/mmWave products, and working with hardware & system team to develop an integral solution for baseband signal processing.
- PhD or master students majoring in Communications Engineering, Electronics or Microelectronics;
- Solid basic knowledge of digital circuits and digital signal processing;
- Familiarity with wireless communication and radar systems preferred;
- At least 3 days a week for 6 months or longer.