SoC Digital Circuits Designer
- According to SoC chips’ specifications, completing IP modules with regard to:
- Writing and maintenance of design specifications;
- Designing and maintenance of RTL code;
- Integration on SoC chips.
- Functional verification of RTL code;
- Supporting digital verification, FPGA verification and chip testing.
- Majoring in Communications Engineering, Automation Control, Electronics and Microelectronics with a Master’s degree or above;
- Solid basic knowledge of digital circuits;
- Knowledge of ASIC deigning process and FPGA design process;
- Knowledge of wireless communication and radar systems preferred.