- Source of truth about company mmWave radar product roadmap and value proposition.
- Support customers to evaluate company mmWave radar products as well as system performance to meet customer needs and Design-in key customers.
- Bridge and drive external and internal resources to secure the project moving forward to Design-win smoothly.
- Consolidate the spec and requirements on system level as well as chip level to headquarter on system/product definition and development.
- Stay up-to-date on market and industry trends and communicate with headquarter timely.
- Build up the partnership with customers key persons on technically.
- Participate and present in key events and publications in Europe.
- Ph.D. degree, fluent in English and German.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- mmWave Radar system experience in Global Tier 1 or mmWave radar background in Semiconductor is preferred.
- Must be a problem solver and result driver.
- Adapt to remote working model.